- Reviews (0)
- Product Inquiry
ADVANCED FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
This BevGuard® brand water filter contains a polyphosphate scale inhibitor. The scale inhibitor reduces the accumulation of minerals that lead to hard water spots from lime scale build up on equipment.
This economical filter will provide you with months of protection by reducing hard water build up in any beverage or food equipment application.
• 3M™/Cuno® CFS 8000-S 55854-01
• Economical alternative to expensive filter substitutes
• Significantly reduces hardness build up due to minerals present in the water supply
• Designed to provide up to twelve months of life
• Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
BevGuard® filters have been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for material requirements only.
Dimensions: 12 1/4” x 3 3/16” (3.11 cm x 8.1 cm)
Min Operating Pressure: 10 psi (0.7 bar)
Max Operating Pressure: 125 psi – (8.6 bar) Operating Temperature: 35-100°F (1.7°C – 38°C)
Life: 12 months
Cuno® is a registered trademark of the 3M Company™